Crates are used to safely store, move, or ship items. We have built crates for a variety of industries – from wineries to semiconductor manufacturing. Our clients include both private and industrial / commercial businesses.
We can pack your values both off-site or in-house depending on size and materials required.
Our crates are built with lag bolts and wood screws – making them reusable and to gain easy access to what’s inside. In addition to standard sized wooden crates, we offer special blocking and material, shock-proof crates, and custom configurations.
- Standard wooden crates
- Custom configurations
- Special blocking and material
- Shock-proof crates
- Barrier bags
- Shock /tip-tilt indicators
- Custom labels/marking
- Air and sea containerizing
- Foam-in-place packaging
- Heat-treated lumber (HT Program) for shipment worldwide
- Reusable crates assembled with lag bolts and wood screws as opposed to nails/staples
- Link-locks and klimps used for easy access
- ISPM 15 Compliant
- IPPC Certified